Quinoa PB Breakfast Bowl
BioSteel is leading the wave of healthy sports drinks in the market. We are not just talking about a ‘better for you’ product, but rather one that redefines sports drinks. BioSteel is unmatched in the market and is proud to be raising the bar on consumer expectations of sports drinks, and has become the #1 purchased product in professional sports.
Kick start your day with this delicious quinoa power peanut butter breakfast bowl!
Quick to make and packed with protein to help keep you full and energized for your morning grind.
Oatmeal isn’t your only option for some morning goods – give quinoa a try!
Super cozy, comforting, and delicious, but guaranteed to keep you full and fuelled all morning long.
Is there any better combo?
- 1,2 dl Quinoa (uncooked)
- 3,6 dl cups Water
- 1,2 dl cup Organic Coconut Milk (from the can) (Almond Milk works too!)
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- 4 tbsp cup All Natural Peanut Butter
- 1,2 dl BioSteel’s Vanilla Whey Protein Isolate
- 1,2 dl cup Strawberries (sliced) – or really your choice of fruit as a topping!
- Add your uncooked quinoa to a medium pot with a tight-fitting lid.
- Whisk in water, coconut (almond) milk, maple syrup, cinnamon, and salt.
- Bring to a gentle boil, then reduce the heat to medium-low and cover with lid.
- Let simmer, stirring frequently to prevent quinoa from sticking to bottom of the pot, for 25 minutes or until quinoa is tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter and protein powder until well mixed.
- Divide into bowls and top with your fruits!