Cinnamon Roll Protein Squares
BioSteel is leading the wave of healthy sports drinks in the market. We are not just talking about a ‘better for you’ product, but rather one that redefines sports drinks. BioSteel is unmatched in the market and is proud to be raising the bar on consumer expectations of sports drinks, and has become the #1 purchased product in professional sports.
A healthy and portable protein-packed no-bake treat – Cinnamon Roll Protein Squares.
- 1 scoop BioSteel Vanilla Whey Protein Isolate
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 4 tbsp Honey
- 3 tbsp Cinnamon
- 2,4 dl Oats
- 0,5 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Water
- 1,2 dl natural almond or nut butter
- A dash of sea salt
- Combine the protein powder, cinnamon and rolled oats in a food processor fitted with a steel blade. Blend until the oats are powdery and blended.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the coconut oil. Stir in the almond butter, honey and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Add the liquids into the food processor in two batches, processing in between.
- Process on high for 1-2 minutes until mixture is completely blended and mixed together.
- If mixture feels dry, add 1 tablespoon of water and process again.
- Line an 20 x 20 cm baking dish with parchment paper. Scoop the protein bar mixture into the pan and press firmly with a spatula.
- Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Set in the freezer for 30 minutes before slicing into bars/squares.
- Keep bars in the fridge.