Blueberry Yogurt Popsicles
BioSteel is leading the wave of healthy sports drinks in the market. We are not just talking about a ‘better for you’ product, but rather one that redefines sports drinks. BioSteel is unmatched in the market and is proud to be raising the bar on consumer expectations of sports drinks, and has become the #1 purchased product in professional sports.
These yogurt pops are perfect to have as a mid-day snack. They even can be had as a refreshing on-the-go breakfast. Both refreshing and sweet, these blueberry yogurt popsicles are an easy way to sneak in a bit more protein into your diet. Instead of your average morning yogurt, spice things up by turning it into a popsicle instead!
- 4,8 dl of frozen blueberries
- 4,8 dl of Greek Yogurt
- 1,2 dl of BioSteel’s Vanilla Whey Protein Isolate
- Blend blueberries and yogurt in a blender until it is a smoothie-like consistency.
- Pour the liquid into the popsicle mold and freeze until solid (about 5-6 hours).
- Remove from freezer and enjoy!