Oatmeal Cookie Dough Protein Bars
BioSteel is leading the wave of healthy sports drinks in the market. We are not just talking about a ‘better for you’ product, but rather one that redefines sports drinks. BioSteel is unmatched in the market and is proud to be raising the bar on consumer expectations of sports drinks, and has become the #1 purchased product in professional sports.
Dig into your pantry this weekend and try these deliciously healthy Oatmeal Cookie Dough Protein Bars!
- 2 scoops of BioSteel's Plant-Based Vanilla Protein Powder
- 8 Medjool Dates (Pitted)
- 3,6 dl Rolled Oats
- 1,2 dl Almond Butter
- 0,6 dl Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Place dates in a food processor or blender and process until a thick paste forms.
- Add oats and process again until well mixed.
- Transfer date and oat mixture to a mixing bowl and add remaining ingredients.
- Mix well until a thick dough forms. If too dry, add a teaspoon or two of almond milk.
- Place dough in a square pan with parchment paper and press down until evenly distributed.
- Freeze until firm and then cut into 8 bars.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks
Credit to SWAT Health & Bridget Leon!